The following products are all available in South Africa. I have purchased and used them – these are my personal views on them.
- Esse – Cocoa Exfoliator
- Esse – Toner
- Beautiful Earth – Repairing Night Cream
- Body Shop – Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion
- Esse – Deep Moisturiser
- Human + Kind – Anti-ageing Cream
- Human + Kind – Day & Night Cream
- Natural Beauty – Rooibos Vanilla Face Creme
- The Good Stuff – Coconut Water & Lime Blossom Hand Cream (Spaaah Collection)
- African Organics – Kalahari Melon Body Lotion
- Beaucience – Body Butter
- Body Shop – 24 Hour Intense Moisture for Dry Skin – Moringa
- Oh-Lief – Natural Acqueous Cream
- The Good Stuff – Exxtra Care & Repair
- Earth Sap – Lavender & Sugar Beet Conditioner
- Enchantrix – Family Conditioner (with rosemary & lemongrass)
- Pure Beginnings – Balancing Conditioner
- Elli – Lip Balm
- Environmental Toohtbrush – Bamboo Toothbrush
- Nature Fresh – Aloe & Propolis Toothpaste
- Organic Machine – Castile Soap
- The Body Shop – comb
- Victorian Garden – Eye Tissue Serum
The product rating I have used is based on my personal and subjective opinion about the product, and not about it’s ethical status (as I do not feel equipped to do such a rating fairly). To find out more about the ethical status of any product, please refer to its brand information here.
Really, really, really amazing – a great product, which I would love to use again. (I hardly ever give 5 stars, so it is really special!)
A great product. I enjoyed using it, would recommend it to others, and would buy it again.
A decent product that did the job. It didn’t suit me 100%, but this is often about my specific needs and it could work for someone else, so I would still encourage you to try it.
I didn’t really enjoy using this product, and wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Eek. Not really impressed at all.